Top 10 Bad Credit Installment Loans
December 30, 2009
More and more people are choosing installment loans to help with unexpected emergencies. Bad credit installment loans are repaid with a fixed regular installment, and a rate of interest fixed for the duration of the loan. Whether you are funding an education, purchasing a vehicle or simply need cash, bad credit installment loans might just be the thing you have been looking for.
How can I find a loan that is best for me?
To find the loan that is best for you, talk to a loan specialist who will be happy to work with you to establish a loan best suited to your needs. Most installment loans come with terms from one to five years. Regardless of your credit history, bad credit installment loans are there for your convenience and are a wonderful resource for people with bad credit.
How can installment loans help rebuild my credit?
Installment loans for bad credit give you options. It also gives you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score as long as you make your timely payments and stay within your credit limit. It is extremely important to do extensive research before choosing a lender. Lenders typically offer loans at very competitive interest rates, so shop around and choose the lender that offers the best possible deal. There are a variety of bad credit installment loans to choose from, some are:
- Payday bad credit installment loans: A payday bad credit installment loan is similar to a short term installment loan: you make small payments each payday until your loan is paid off. If you are 18 years or older, with a reliable source of income, you may already pre-qualify for a payday installment loan. If you choose to apply online, you will need to have direct deposit on your bank account and your money can be deposited in less than two hours.
- Short Term bad credit installment loans: Short term installment loans of up to $150,000 can be yours in hours. These installment loans are similar to bad credit payday loans but have the option to pay back the loan in smaller portions on your paydays until the loan is paid off.
- Secured bad credit installment loan: Offers a larger amount in loan and longer repayment period. This loan requires collateral.
- Unsecured bad credit installment loan: The unsecured installment loan for people with bad credit do not re not require collateral.
- Vehicle bad credit installment loans: Do you have a motor vehicle emergency? Installment loans can get you back on the road in no time. Whether you have a flat tire or other serious vehicle problem, you can apply for an installment loan to take care of all your auto expenses.
- Personal bad credit installment loans: If you need cash in a hurry, you can take out a personal loan with terms of one to five years. A personal loan can be used for anything.
- Education bad credit installment loans: Not sure how you are going to pay for college expenses? An education loan just might be your answer.
- Consolidation bad credit installment loans: Can help you consolidate all your debts by paying them off with one single loan amount.
- Mortgage bad credit installment loans: Loans for home are known as mortgages. The borrower can make monthly installment payments on the mortgage.
- Credit Cards bad credit installment loans: Credit card loans are open-end installment loans where you make monthly payments until the loan is paid off.
What to Look Out for When Signing for Bad Credit Installment Loans
- Increase in interest rates: Late payments of installments can lead to increase in the interest rate.
- Early pay off: If you repay the loan earlier than the time period, the early payment penalty can lead to an increase in charges or fees.
- Automatic Loan Payments: You can avoid late fees by setting up a monthly automatic payment withdrawal from your personal checking account. If you choose to go this route, make sure that there is enough money in your bank account on the withdrawal date otherwise you will end up paying an overdraft fee.